How to join a wireless network
It is not recommended to join a public wireless network such as at a hotel or fast food restaurant. It is best to join the networks you trust such as at home and school.
1. Go to the icon in the top menu bar that looks like an upside down pyramid.
2. Click on it and hold down.
3. Pull down to Turn Wi-Fi on.
4. Pull down from the icon again and your network choices will be listed.
5. Choose the network you want to join and click on it.
6. If it is an open (unlocked) network, you will join automatically. If it is locked, you will be prompted to put the WiFi password in and click Join.
7. As your network connects, the icon in the top menu bar will show your signal strength.