Installing PowerSchool Gradebook
How to install the PowerSchool Gradebook app on any computer
1. Open any browser on your machine.
2. Go to usd326.powerschool.com/teachers
3. Log on with your username and password.
4. A dialog box may appear asking if you want the program to save your password. Click Never for this Site.
5. In the left-hand column, next to the blue Launch button, click the down arrow and choose Installer.
6. Follow the instructions that pop up on the right side of the window:
7. Click on the download installer.
8. After the download is complete, click on the Finder (it is the two blue face icon on the far left of your dock.) Click once.
9. Double-click on your Gradebook.dmg.
10. Double-click to Install.
11. A box will appear that says this is an application downloaded from the Internet. Click Open.
12. A box will pop up behind this box. You will click on the box and press Run.
13. Click OK.
14. Go back to the PowerSchool window and click launch in the left column one time.
15. Then go to your Finder window – Downloads – and double-click on LaunchGradebook.ptg.
16. Click Open on the next screen.
17. PowerTeacher 2.8 will install.
18. If asked to Terminate other Sessions, please do so.
19. The Gradebook should open automatically.
20. To quit out of Gradebook, go to the Gradebook menu and choose Quit Gradebook.
21. Sign out of the PowerTeacher window that is open.
After this, a yellow Gradebook icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click this icon to start the Gradebook program. (There will be a second icon that says Gradebook and shows a student. This can be drug to the trash, and it will disappear.)